[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
October 1st peeps!
Comments
-
I'm only on Ep. 3 right now but I'd highly recommend it!
certainly better than MHA I'll give it that
1 -
Yes, same for me
1 -
Frieren is better. They just take forever to release new Episodes. Season 2 is out in Asia(and Crunchyroll) but it might be until next year before it finally makes it over here on Netflix. Season 3 is in development.
1 -
I don't like horror
Ironic isn't it?
I'd be terrified if there is a
Gengarghost next to my bed while I'm sleeping1 -
hMmm…
I liked tower of terror from season one…
I CANT BEILIEVE SEPTEMBER IS OVER! IT FLEW! This entire year has..2 -
Just an example as to why Frieren deserves a look.
1 -
once upon a time… I laughed evilly.
2 -
Wow… so evil…
1