Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

What candy(s) are you hoping to get this Halloween?

Locallywierd
Locallywierd Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees

what candy(s) are you hoping you’ll get this Halloween (whether you’re trick-or-treating or buying)

Best Answers

  • Evolve8eon
    Evolve8eon Member Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 2,500 LOLs 1,500 Agrees 5000 Comments
    #1 Answer ✓

    candy cornnn

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 2,500 LOLs
    #1 Answer ✓

    SMARTIES!!!

  • Evolve8eon
    Evolve8eon Member Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 2,500 LOLs 1,500 Agrees 5000 Comments
    #1 Answer ✓

    Aw man you should’ve chose something that could apply to anyone here at all

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees
    #1 Answer ✓

    EVERYTHINGS(everything)

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees
    #1 Answer ✓

    M&Ms. for some reason, they’re pretty rare where I live

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs
    #1 Answer ✓

    Mars bars, Sour Patch Kids, and Skittles.

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees
    #1 Answer ✓

    Considering I have a Kit Kat shirt and hat, I think the answer is Snickers Kit Kat. Honorable for Twix, Snickers and anything else I can get.

  • Voltareon2012
    Voltareon2012 Member Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 1,500 LOLs 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees
    #1 Answer ✓

    I have no Halloween to be going to.
    Boarding school

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs
    #1 Answer ✓

    I saw someone do this so I wanna do this as well now. Since for Haloween it's trick or treat I will go for the trick route and get a bunch of Ferrero Roches and replace the chocolate with brussel sprouts and give them out this Haloween.

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    #1 Answer ✓

    honestly butterfingers

«1