3 Star Trades
Hi, Sirpynn here.
I am apart of several TCG Pocket discord groups and after tons of discussions regarding the trading system. The community and myself have agreed that we would all appreciate the allowance for three star trades to be added to the game. Please make this happen!
Comments
-
The shine cost woukd get insane so I don't really care if they are or not. Won't be a regularly used thing.
0 -
Hey @Sirpynn, thank you for sharing the community discussions regarding three-star trades. I will go ahead and share this with the team, but please don't hesitate to share further feedback about trade features to our support team directly at this link,
Alternatively, you can visit support.pokemon.com, choose Pokémon TCG Pocket, and click "Contact Us" on the bottom of your screen. We appreciate your help in making the game even better for all players! 😊
0