RANDOM FORUM USER APPRECIATION DAYYYYYY No. 4
Comments
-
She was the first one I saw on the forums as guest
She was making a story where you can pick a caracter and she makes it in a big long story
(I hope)(coughs)That's one of the 5 reasons I'd join this forum
1 -
@Hades0918 is very nice, funny, cool, and makes the forums a very fun place to be in.
1 -
aw, thanks!!
1 -
@Hades0918 was one of the few users online when I first came to the forums along with you, @Nate72Salty
1 -
Hades is awesome, and will always be there to keep the forum alive. They are also a lot of fun to talk too, as well.
Speaking of, I am surprised this user appreciation thing is happening, it's nice and all. Maybe it's for the users who are more active than me, eh?
1