If somebody watched ten of your battles, what would they say your style is?
I don't know if I'd call mine aggressive or defensive. I think I'd just call it... optimistic. 😂 I'm curious how everyone else would describe theirs.
Comments
-
I don't think they had Unite in mind when posing this.
1 -
Ahh well mine would be based on the philosophy of Karen. Win or lose, if you battle with Pokemon you like/love there is nothing better than that.
3 -
Aleatory
1 -
It depends on the situation...
My TCG and TCGP strategies differ from my Unite.
In Unite alone, it also depends on which Pokemon I choose to play as. (I have 82 diff licenses and am trying to become proficient at most of them. )
I'm a tank, or I lead, or I support others (again mini tanks) or at times I dance around the sides flanking and KOing with ranged attacks.
Aggressive and strategic is a big part of my style, I think, but you'd have to ask those I play with. 🙂
(Mod didn't specify which Pokemon games, and so I answered with the ones I know and enjoy.)
1 -
based purely on luck. It’s one of my favorite words now!
2