[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
I just got unite
Locallywierd
Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭
i just downloaded unite on my switch but I think I’m gonna start using it tomorrow
2
Comments
-
Well, enjoy and don't take it too serious.
3 -
ok
0 -
Good luck! (And remember to have fun!)
0 -
Have a blast-oise exploring 😉
2 -
i wake up at 4 am for every tournament (im the only one in my unite team and so i. get to wake up at 4am)
0 -
You will regret that later... sleeping at night is essential for your health.
2 -
dont become like me
0 -
thank you pokemon sleep
1 -
Does it really help tho?
1