[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Favorite Dark type?
PikaCarter2025
Member Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well?
0
Comments
-
Dark isn't exactly a Type I go out of my way to have, even though it's arguably the best type to counter Psychic and Ghost because its immune or resists them. So I don't exactly have a favorite per se but Weavile is an Ice Type so it gets my vote. I will give an honorable to Krookodile, Meowscarada and Houndoom. Oh and Skuntank because it's on my Scarlet Team.
2 -
I know someone who loves the dark…
(ahem... @Ember2026 .... I have a question for you.... "Would you abhor the dark if it brought you unending glee?")
Heehee! I bet I could list some of her favs 😉 😁 🖤
2 -
Umbreon.
1 -
MORRRPEKOOOOOOOOO
2 -
UMBREON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1