[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Can Someone Responsible Fix This Bug?
TreMurda_7
Member Posts: 1 ✭
In Pokémon Legends Arceus, I've successfully created the Origin Ball. However, the lady with the great hair won't let me through her. This turns out to be a recurring bug, looping me back before her. She won't let me speak to the gate guard so I can go out on excursions to do ANYTHING! I'm addicted to this game- -PLEASE fix it!
Tagged:
1
Answers
-
They won't, it likely isn't a bug and you may be doing something wrong.
0