Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Which evolution is the weirdest?

weird as in why would bagon evolve int shellgon and THEN salamence!? Shellgon doesn’t even look anything like EITHER of them !?!?

Which evolution is the weirdest? 5 votes

Bagon -> shellgon
20%
Locallywierd 1 vote
Larvitar -> pupitar
20%
Hades0918 1 vote
Exeggute -> Exegguter
40%
Morpekofreakosir_uledge 2 votes
Flaaffy -> ampharos
0%
Magnetron -> Magnezone
0%
Karrablast -> escavalier
0%
Cosmoem -> Solgaleo
20%
DoubleCure 1 vote

Comments

  • Morpekofreako
    Morpekofreako Member Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees
    Exeggute -> Exegguter

    hmmm… well I find bagon to shelgon pretty cool and I think it makes some sense… larvatar to pupatar IS a bit weird… exeggcute to exeggutor is actually probably the weirdest in this bunch. Flaafy to ampharos makes sense to me. It’s just a shaved sheep now. Magneton to magnezone seems normal. Karrablast to escavalier makes sense too. It takes shelmet’s shell. Cosmoem to solgaleo is also odd but cooler than weird to me. So I pick the eggs!

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    Larvitar -> pupitar

    Yup

    Literally this but I chose the dino to cocoon

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    Larvitar -> pupitar

    To me, it'll always be:

    Magikarp to Gyrados

    Feebas to Milotic

    Torracat to Incinaroar

    Dragonair to Dragonite

    I just don't see any resemblance…

  • DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 1,500 LOLs 2500 Comments
    Cosmoem -> Solgaleo

    The Cosmoem -> Solgaleo evolution line is so random...