[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart session 5
Comments
-
sigh gotta go. This short amount of time was fun, and more time than I did the last few times! Thanks everyone! Have fun.
2 -
I should probably leave right now. Sorry, I'll finish the fight next session.
2 -
I did!
2 -
Ah then I'd definitely use it. +2 Evasion would make it miss and Catsuki takes no damage. Leaves him with 3 or 1 after Hone Claws. I'll yield to Mildred if they want to move, else I'll go next.
1