Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

What’s your ideal team and what’s your ACTUAL team.

Comments

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 775 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees

    my ideal team is:

    My main is Feraligatr

    Tyranitar, Gengar, Alakazam, Greninja, Pyroar,

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 775 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees

    my actual team is:

    Main is Feraligatr,

    Banette, Absol, Charizard, Alakazam, Haunter.

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    Irl or in a game?

    If game then which game?

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 775 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees
  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    I never had an ideal Team, but the team I got became what I wanted

    Char (Charizard)

    Phoxy (Delphox)

    Ninja (Greninja)

    Pins (Chesnaught)

    LaterGatr (Feraligatr)

    Princessa (Gardevoir)

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 775 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees

    in game. Game: Pokemon legends:Z-A

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

    My ideal team was:

    Feraligatr, Ceruledge, Goldhengo, Garchomp, Gallade, and Gardevoir

    My actual team was:

    Feraligatr, Florges, Gallade, Scolipede, and

    I dont remember the other two and I'm too lazy to check.

  • oshoBug
    oshoBug Member Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    ideals: joltik, joltik, joltik, joltik, joltik, scizor

    truth: feraligatr, talonflame, absol, gardevoir, yveltal, scyther

    if the next legends game doesn’t have joltik i will crash out

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments

    (answering the op of this thread with regards to Unite since it's in the Unite section)

    My ideal team in Unite would be comprised of my tournament team with a list of at least 5 other trainers I mesh well with. (Some are here in the forums 😉).

    We would discuss which Pokemon we work well with and the strategies we could use, same with bans... But always be prepared to draft a different Pokemon depending on how the ban/draft goes. Being flexible and good with various Pokemon helps so we can adapt to the situation.

    I cannot tell you our actual Pokemon used because that varies between matches.