Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Name That Supporter!
Welcome to your favorite game show; Name. That. Supporter! In this game I’ll be asking our contestant to tell me all about a supporter card I name. You can answer with where that character comes into mention and about them! The first person to ask will be our contestant! Only the contestant is allowed to answer the supporter card!
Says in game show host accent
Comments
-
Remember: I am the host of this game show! Says in game show host accent
1 -
SpongeBob
0 -
Takes seat behind a game show desk
Bring it on (I will probaply name 1%, but it sounds fun)
1 -
Joins in
I bet I can get a number of them right!
1 -
The first person to ask is our current contestant! So that would be you! Says in game show host accent
1 -
@Genguar7894, you’re up! says in game show host accent
1 -
tell us when you’re next online! Says in game show host accent
1 -
Online now, but soon not
1 -