[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
What's a Pokémon that earned your respect?
Comments
-
Also my level 51 Charizard (char) who carries the entire team
1 -
Yup
My ZA Charizard (also named Char!) was my MVP
And in Fire Red my Charmeleon Char single handedly beat Brock
But Charizard has been my favorite Pokémon since I was 7 (that's also when I started giving all my Charizards the name Char)
It never had to earn my respect
It's always had my love
1 -
Miltank, Drowzee, Chingling, Igglybuff
1 -
my charizard in Pokemon legends: Z-A I never thought I’d like it. But I got a charmeleon because I knew I needed a fire
Pokemon but never thought it’d evolve so quickly and be able to mega-evolve
2