Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
More for Tiensi again!!
Comments
-
I just didn’t go into complete detail. The note form can use its mouth to change to half notes and whole notes, rest form can be other rests, depending on how it is placed, crescendo and diminuendo prob can be dynamics, and I dislike double sharps and flats. If someone wants to put a note on g they can put a note on g instead of f. They all have little stubby arm/legs and can use them to become dotted. Accidental form becomes natural by facing forward. (Its eyes are natural symbols). I can add a grace note, thanks for the idea, and eighth form can be sixteenth I guess.
2 -
thank you!
1 -
Just saw this.
THESE ARE SO FREAKING CUTE.
ESPECIALLY EIGTH!
These are so cool!3 -
thanks!!!
2 -
NOW THIS IS CREATIVE
How do you put Motone onto the main one?
How many notes max?
Do different notes change the stats?
Does each note have its own cry to make the song different from normal?2 -
thanks!
You go to music shops and stuff to make a measure.
Idk lol
I don’t know… but some of them do have different signature moves that I’m working on! (Except some forms share moves)
No I think it’s the same probably.
1