[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Anybody else keep rebuilding the same deck?
Mod_Ginger
Administrator Posts: 270 admin
Every time I think, "Okay, this is the one I'm sticking with," I end up swapping a card around... then a few more... and before I know it I'm playing something completely different. Does anybody else do this, or have you actually settled on a deck you're happy with?
1
Comments
-
That happens indeed... usually after rotation or a significant meta change.
*edit: I only noticed after posting that you're probably talking about Pocket… but apart from rotation it's the same for me 😅
1