[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Has your Pokopia looked anything like you imagined it would?
Mod_Ginger
Administrator Posts: 271 admin
When I first started, I had this whole picture in my head of how I wanted everything laid out. That lasted...not very long. Now it's completely different. Did your build (or your plans for it) end up looking anything like you expected?
0
Comments
-
I (and a lot of other people here) don't have Pokopia so I'm going to reference Minecraft instead
My first megabase turned out almost exactly how I planned, just with a few different bits
When I started my second megabase, it looked entirely different from what I initially had in mind (except the block palette), but I made it work and now it's one of my favorite builds0 -
I wich nintendo still makes games for on switch (1)
I want to play that game on switch ;-;
1