[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Favorite Ghost type?
PikaCarter2025
Member Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well?
0
Comments
-
Ghost Type was something I never really looked at in Gen 1 because it didn't do what it was meant to do in countering Psychic Types. As such my experience with the Type is limited but I've always like the design of Froslass(combining my favorite Ice Type with Ghost). I have an honorable mention for Chandelure and Skeledirge because Fire/Ghost is a pretty good typing combo.
1 -
Chandelure!
2 -
Now you're talking
Wait a sec need to searce all of the lines
1 -
Mimikyu and Litwick.
2 -
Ceruledge and Hisuian Zorua
3 -
Ceruledge, Dhelmise, Aegislash, Sinistea, Sinistcha, Decidueye, & Lunala...
2