Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Writing Competition: Time To Choose a Victor
All submissions are in
Place to read them all will be in the comments
To the people that participated, you cannot vote for yourself
I can't see if you do, though, so I'll have to trust you to respect the rules
(Plus, writers are usually overly judgemental of their own work so I don't think we'll want to vote our own lol)
I'll give this until...
The 14th of this month
Thanks all who participated, submitting or not, and I hope we can do this again in the future!
Writing Competition: Time To Choose a Victor 11 votes
Comments
-
uuhhhh I’m the only one who voted and you saw..
1 -
I'm tagging participants as well as people keeping up with this
@PikaCarter2025 @PokeMom244 @Pokémon342548 @Tacolaser @Voltareon2012 @BSDuck @MonstaDash @clasingla @Candy0_o @UnovanZorua @oshoBug @Ember2026 @Evolve8eon
@PikaCarter2025 @PokeMom244 @Pokémon342548 @Tacolaser @Voltareon2012 @BSDuck @MonstaDash @clasingla @Candy0_o @crayZender @UnovanZorua @oshoBug @Evolve8eon @Ember2026
0 -
It’s fine
1 -
I actually don’t care that much
Not THAT much
1