Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Sept 10 Desktop UI Update

I'm a new player of TCG live. I have strong feelings about the recent Desktop UI update. Wonder how the community feels about it and if the developers would be responsive.

Sept 10 Desktop UI Update 12 votes

Love it
0%
Like it
8%
Cricketplayer10 1 vote
Indifferent
8%
Igris0911 1 vote
Dislike it
25%
DoubleCurerbm007PikaCarter2025 3 votes
Hate it
58%
yuryakuSausakiHamattiSip3sNumberOneLeohaZetupLongWayHome 7 votes
Tagged:

Comments

  • Darksoul1234
    Darksoul1234 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭✭
    Third Anniversary 25 Agrees 25 Likes 10 Comments

    The Card size are TOO SMALL for Desktop Computers

  • DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 1,500 LOLs 2500 Comments
    Dislike it

    It didn't get better, that's for sure... still a lot of wasted space, the animations are weird and it looks like an outdated game.

  • Hamatti
    Hamatti Member Posts: 1 ✭
    First Comment
    Hate it

    There's something really jarring with the animations.

    I was able to play only one game and that made me feel dizzy and almost throw up so I had to stop playing the game completely.

    I really hope the devs fix (preferrably, return to what it was before) the animations so I don't have to completely stop playing the game.

  • Sip3s
    Sip3s Member Posts: 2 ✭
    First Comment
    Hate it

    I can't stand it. I loaded it up last night for the first game since the update and just could not get over the change. They need to change it back or at least give us the option to toggle what people want.

  • Sip3s
    Sip3s Member Posts: 2 ✭
    First Comment
    Hate it
  • NumberOneLeo
    NumberOneLeo Member Posts: 1 ✭
    Photogenic First Comment
    Hate it

    I hate it. The angled POV (POV before the recent update) is a lot more immersive than the new overhead centered POV. I actually feel a little unwell watching the new POV and need my glasses to play the game comfortably now. I am extremely disappointed.

  • haZetup
    haZetup Member Posts: 3 ✭
    First Comment
    Hate it

    Wasn't some info regarding the biggest update yet, for 15th of September? Is that still in cards? (pun intended)