Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Favorite Flying type
well?
Comments
-
Tornadus
1 -
Not in any particular order and includes their entire line:
Ho-Oh, Talonflame, Corviknight, Skarmory, Pidgeot, Unfezant, Swanna, Articuno, Zapdos, Dragonite, Charizard, Butterfree, Zubat, Spearow, Farfetchd, Scyther, Gyarados, Rayquaza, Mothim
Ughhh the list goes on and on (I'm not awake enough yet to type it all out). But yeah, too many that are favs of mine. ❤️
1 -
Technically Gengar flies too 🫠
1 -
Not a huge fan of Flying types but I've used this Bug numerous times on playthroughs. Not the strongest in Gen 1 but it gets the job done.
@Dragonfly102024 You just got your butt kicked by a Butterfly 🤣🙅Watch video for reference.
4 -
You see Gyarados as a Flying Type? I've often asked myself this question: HOW is it a Flying Type? It has no wings.
2
