Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokemon The High School Life - Sire's Story
So here is the story of how I got some AMAZING SUPER POWERS!!!!!
So one day I was just at the park looking through the spooky and creepy woods to find maybe… a secret treasure left behind by super secret and advanced ancient civilizations… a time machine that can take me to the future… an awesome best friend who will always make me tacos and pizzas and be friends forever!!!
After a long trip of finding trees, more trees, and even more trees… THERE ARE SO MANY TREES!!!
Sorry… After looking for something cool I found something blue and shiny hidden underneath THAT I HAD TO GET. When I grabbed it it was SO AWESOME and I knew it was either super rare treasure or some super secret alien race that came here to become best friends with everyone! So I knew it had to be my best friend, so I grabbed it with my mouth as I had no arms and ran back home…
BUT!!!!! When I was running back home with my new best friend I named Mr. Teacup I got to the backyard and ran back inside EXCEPT there was an invisible force field blocking the entrance and ran right into it!!! I fell on the floor and tried to find my new best friend but didn't find him anywhere!!! Then my stomach felt weird and figured I ate him. My mom then opened the invisible force field and saw me on the floor and that was it…
BUT!!!!!!!!!!! As I was getting up my stomach started to feel very weird AND THEN I STARTED TO GLOW EVERYWHERE!!! I think Mr. Teacup was sharing his special alien powers with me and was giving me super powers!!!!! Then suddenly I grew MUCH BIGGER and got arms too, just like my parents!!!
When I stopped growing I was different… I got super powers!!!! I was wondering if my mom and dad also found a magic alien best friend who also granted them super powers…
…
The group looks at Sire and don't know what to say.
"So let me get this straight" Gwen says "You found a water stone in the forest, grabbed it with your mouth, ran into the balcony door, swallowed the water stone, and evolved into a Quagsire."
"No!" Sire exclaims "That stone was Mr. Teacup and he gave me magic super power! There must have been a barrier set up by evil aliens to stop Mr. Teacup from sharing any of his ancient alien secrets with the rest of us Pokemon!"
The entire group sighs at once.
"I believe you Sire" Charz says.
"I knew you would Charz!" Sire says "After all you are my best friend in the entire world!!"
Charz smiles knowing that it made Sire happy.
Note
This is meant to be a short story I decided to write, it is not really meant to be considered a full part rather just a small little story that happened (or will happen) in the universe. I just wanted to write a small thing for fun more than anything, I figured some events in the story deserved some more attention so I wanted to expand on it.
Comments
-
I think you'd enjoy this
0 -
SIRE HAS RETURNED
1 -
Lol I did. Nice story of sire md!
1