Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
New mask name/type for Ogerpone
?
Comments
-
Ogerpone Mask, Ogerpone 😂🤣
1 -
Normal
1 -
The Tremor Mask, a Ground-type mask reuniting with the earth Ogerpon is from, harnessing the power of terastallization (did I spell that right?) to embed itself into a large, totem-like mask anchored on the ground, raising both its defenses by 30%. It'll be a Grass/Ground type Pokemon and its ability is obviously Embody Aspect (Tremor).
If you want a dex entry too, I made one up out of boredom: When Ogerpon wears its Tremor Mask, it is reunited with the harmonious peace of the world and is left in a meditative mental state. If disturbed, the Tremor Mask may overtake Ogerpon and rampage with the power of nature surging through it.
1 -
Ladybug Mask Ogerpon... I have some design ideas, but I don't have time to draw them.
2 -
I forgot... the type could be psychic.
2 -
the AAA battery mask, Ogerpon a thunder type
1 -
Ok. That Is so cool.
1