Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Mew Vmax Deck NOT WORKING!

Options

Whenever I use Quick Ball or other search cards after unlocking the Mew Vmax deck from the pass, they won't work for some reason.

Answers

• Ghola36
    Ghola36 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Did you managed to find a solution? I am having the same issue - I cannot play the Mew VMAX deck, because the game freezes after using Cram-o-matic, Battle VIP Passport, etc., or sometimes when I am drawing cards. Interestingly, this does not happen with other decks (Calyrex VMAX for example).

• FireKnight890
    FireKnight890 Member Posts: 13
    First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

My issue with Mew VMax is when I use Cross Fusion strike the game will not allow me to attack the following round but the card says nothing about not being able to use any attacks next round. Was this a nerf?

• Attack 1:[2] Cross Fusion Strike
    • Choose 1 of your Benched Fusion Strike Pokémon's attacks and use it as this attack.
    • Attack 2:[PP] Max Miracle (130)
    • This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

@FireKnight890 If you copied Techno Blast with Cross Fusion strike then it is intended that you can't attack next turn.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

The bots did it. That or you didn't bother reading the attack you copied.

• FireKnight890
    FireKnight890 Member Posts: 13
    First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Bug Fixed in the 2nd to last update. Fusion Strike has been working ever since.