Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

A log of my Pokémon tcg live!

Options
stormy8000
stormy8000 Member Posts: 6
First Comment

So far I have played 120 matches and exactly 50% have had bugs.

I have just played 3 matches and on every one I got my turn to set up but on my second turn it dealt my card then finished my turn automatically. I can tell when this is going to happen as the "your turn" writing takes a little longer than it normally does to disappear.

I love playing this game but it's just no fun with all the bugs.

Comments

• stormy8000
    First Comment
    Options

Fourth match in a row automatically skipping go after second turn. Also in this game automatically selected setup Pokémon from hand.

• stormy8000
    First Comment
    Options

Next to games were conceded by the opponents first before setup and second after setup.

Next game after that my starting card was auto selected and the on second turn was automatically ended. That is seven games in a row that I have not played. This is such a frustration. I will be not playing until next update, helpfully things will be better.

• stormy8000
    First Comment
    Options

Next update came and it's still skips the second turn. Tried it on another device and still the same skip of Turn 2.

• stormy8000
    First Comment
    Options

Had a couple of games where it was mostly ok, just a couple of turns missed. However, just had a game where my timer was counting down even though it was my opponents turn then I lost my turn which lost me the match. Very annoying!