Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Post Your Decks/ Rate Decks

Options
2»

Comments

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Ay, thanks

• MByte
    MByte Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Any suggestions? Its a very luck based deck with all the coin flips. Really exciting to play but I have a problem when it comes to facing mew decks and lugia decks. Mostly mew though. I guess it's not very consistent at this point.

• tigre421
    tigre421 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Trying to breathe some life into the Shadow Rider deck post rotation. Judge for Marnie, Cram-O-Matic instead of quick ball (dicey but it can get the job done), more energy retrievals since there's no training court. I snuck in hisuian sneasel line to make up for air balloon. I have skater park to get back energies if there's a retreat but I'm probably going to take it out and add a nest ball/ultra ball to get sneasel out as quick as possible. Lack of scoop up net really hurts the deck if radiant eternatus is the only basic starter but have to make due I suppose.

• TcgClarkus49
    TcgClarkus49 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

My daughter has tried breathing life in to calyrex pairing it with the 4-4-2 line of gardevoir ex with the discard and draw kirlia

• Virovision
    Virovision Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

It really stinks that there is this crazy rotation bit. For folks late in the game, and purchasing a physical deck, to find that a large number of your trainer cards can't be used when claimed online really stinks. I also went through and did my best to find what I could that would get me part of the way there to revive my Shadow Rider Calyrex deck.

• Virovision
    Virovision Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

Whelp, looks like the Shadow Rider Calyrex deck is just plain history/trash now. All series E cards have just been rotated out.

• Dulerious
    Dulerious Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

https://limitlesstcg.com/decks/list/10926 I've been playing this LZ Tina by Azul's group, and it's working out really well for me, when I don't get Ionoed to one and lose.😅

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 271 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    edited April 18 #20
    Options

Hey there, @Raquizz99. That is a impressive! Thank you for sharing and thanks for being a part of our community.