Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Favorite Shinies

Nate72Salty
Nate72Salty Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭
250 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Comments

What’s your favorite Shiny Pokemon? Why do you like it?

Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    edited July 1 #2

    MEGA SHINY SCRAFTY!!!

    The color scheme and already good design make it way too awesome for its own good!

    Some more mentions:

    Charizard

    Greninja

    Hawlucha

    Aegislash

    Hero Palafin

    Umbreon

    Zoroark

    Hisuian Zoroark

    Eevee

    Metagross

    I feel like besides the last two it is obvious I have a preference for darker color schemes

  • Evolve8eon
    Evolve8eon Member Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 2,500 LOLs 1,500 Agrees 5000 Comments

    Porygon 2

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    What about you, Nate?

    What's your favorite Shiny?

  • Nate72Salty
    Nate72Salty Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Comments

    Thank You for asking! It’s Haxorus because of its nice black shiny and it was the first shiny I had gotten multiples of!

  • Shadow_Sylveon
    Shadow_Sylveon Member Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 LOLs

    Ahem. Sylveon!

  • Nate72Salty
    Nate72Salty Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Comments

    Oooooooohhhhhhh, probably Haxorus, it’s the first shiny I got multiple of and it’s my favorite Pokemon overall

  • Mod_Nova
    Mod_Nova Moderator Posts: 1,344 mod
    500 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

    I just got a shiny Vullaby in Go, and I am obsessed! I also really like Furfrou, Totodile, Absol, Psyduck, and Ditto.

  • PokeMom244
    PokeMom244 Member Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Agrees 1,500 Likes 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments

    Umbreon!!

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees

    Alolan Ninetales. Honorable mention for Sylveon.

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 LOLs 1,000 Likes 500 Agrees 1000 Comments

    Anything black and blue. Such a peak colour scheme. Some of my hotter takes are that shiny Lokix and Pyroar look amazing.