Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart prep
Comments
-
Opposite in terms of logic. I found ! for not to be better, although some people confuse that with factorial. ~ is generally used for approximately. Sometimes people use the wavy line twice or over the = but because I don't have math symbols in front of me to use on my phone keyboard, kind of hard to show it.
1 -
Still got roughly 4 hours to go but if you can't make it, I thank you for the heads up
1 -
umm… is there any chance I can get a short little recap of group b so I can tell what’s happening later? Not every single detail, just what’s happening in the story so I’m not asking questions the whole time. Also. I might be a bit late or I might have to take a short break at one point for a short lil irl thing. But I think I’m still gonna make it! 😋
1 -
ah ok thanks
1 -
Yep and I'm relegated to phone for this one. Both PC's in use and I may or may not have to go on an errand, hence why I'm on phone.
Edit: will try to do a PC but I make no guarantees. 🙅🤷
1 -
Also will point out that the forum is somewhat bugged right now with the notifications being absent while inside a topic/thread. I can refresh and see new posts but in terms of viewing notifications and then clearing them is going to be a royal hot mess. Also I have no idea if I'll be able to move my character on a phone(so I may just post my moves manually and have someone do it hah).
1 -
Ah well then I guess we will visualize and do what we can.
1