Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart prep
Comments
-
15 hour warning(currently 02:18 UTC). Try to be online ~15 minutes beforehand so that you aren't late.
1 -
The opposite of 15 minutes before hand? So negative 15 minutes?
0 -
~ is not - just try to be online at 17:45 UTC. I think everyone has solid Hope amount and are ok on HP/Stress. Highly recommend that Mildred rally the troops(for Rally Dice.. although I'll just assume you gave everyone a pep talk and grab my rally Dice because Mildred wasn't in our group initially).
0 -
the ~ symbol means opposite.
0 -
I’m taking Geometry right now and we literally JUST learned that ~ is the symbol for opposite. If q is T, then ~q is F for example.
0 -
Okay, that's Geometry
But the ~ symbol mean roughly or an estimate of in other situations
Let's say you have 16.43789
You need a whole number answer
You'd put ~16
And in @Lonestar85 context of time, if someone said it will be in ~15 minutes that means it may take a bit more or less time but it will be done in around 15 minutes
LS you can fact check me or explain it better
It's hard to word this I just know how to use it
1 -
I'm not gonna be able to make it.. Sorry! Hope yall have fun!
1