Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Removal of report button

hellcrywolf
hellcrywolf Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
25 Agrees 10 Comments 5 Likes 5 LOLs

this telling everyone here it’s ok to not hack and use AI THIS IS DISGUSTING AND ONLY SOMTHING CHINA WOULD APPROVE OF.

Now I know why I quit playing this game for a whole year.

Tagged:

Comments

  • hellcrywolf
    hellcrywolf Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    25 Agrees 10 Comments 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 22 #2

    while I’m at it let’s talk about I just got scammed out of neo darkrai costume by error 100004 thank you so much I want all my money back you losers

  • LittleDying
    LittleDying Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 10 Comments First Anniversary

    I totally still have the report button present.

  • MattPipe
    MattPipe Member Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Agrees Combo Breaker

    I always wanted the Neo Skins.They dress up Pokemon like real people