Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
Important Notice for Pokémon TCG Live:

The code card redemption service will be temporarily offline during routine server maintenance on April 23, starting at 15:00 UTC.

Is the new Comfey good?

Eminginjo
Eminginjo Member Posts: 13
First Answer First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
edited February 2023 in Strategy & Tactics #1

I just got enough stuff to purchase Comfey but I want some feedback about it from people who tried it out

Best Answer

• the_lawlrus
    the_lawlrus Member Posts: 12
    First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2023 #2 Answer ✓

You mean the Comfey from Lost Origins with the Flower Selecting ability? If so, then yes, that Comfey is incredibly good. Well, Flower Selecting is what's good.

Flower Selecting is essential in Lost Box decks. There's all kinds of videos available online discussing the Lost Box Engine in general and the variants of the deck. Also, Lost Box has performed quite well in the NA Regionals that were held these past two weekends if you're looking for deck lists.

Answers

• the_lawlrus
    the_lawlrus Member Posts: 12
    First Answer Name Dropper First Comment

You mean the Comfey from Lost Origins with the Flower Selecting ability? If so, then yes, that Comfey is incredibly good. Well, Flower Selecting is what's good. Comfey's Flower Selecting ability + the supporter Colress's Experiment are the foundation of the lost Box Engine, which is at the heart of the few variants of Lost Box decks that floating around, all of which are good to very good.

Lost Box has performed quite well at the two most recent NA Regionals if you're looking for deck lists, and there are tons of videos online covering many more Lost Box variants if you want to see more options. Lost Box decks are more complicated than most, so it may be worth watching some gameplay commentary and/or testing against the AI before jumping in to a game.

• Eminginjo
    Eminginjo Member Posts: 13
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

i meant pokemon unite comfey, but thx anyways