Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Pikachu Volt Tackle suggestion

I wonder how people would feel if Pikachu could freely pick a landing location while using Volt Tackle like Cinderace Blaze Kick

Comments

• damocleas
    damocleas Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

I wouldn't be opposed to this, but imo Pikachu doesn't need any more buffs unless the power level continues to go up and up like it has been since sky ruins released.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 147
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023 #3

I think this would make pikachu too strong in the full fury mode. At least right now you can predict where it will land and it stays in the same spot. Personally I think eldegoss deserves being able to hover over walls when charging up cotton spore like its unite move does since they don't even let you score during the charge, but you don't really get anything out of it other than 40% defenses from the level 13 upgrade which is too late and should be moved up.