Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug in Pokemon TCG Live during use of Quick Ball, Evolution Incense, etc.

Options

I got my hands on Eternatus V deck offered by game in Pokemon TCG Live. And this deck is unplayable because of bug that happens during use of Quick Ball, Evolution Incense, Piers, etc. So cards with effect of picking your cards from deck. There is no show of "Viable cards" even if I'm 100% sure there are cards in deck to pick them. And other cards are blacked out and you can't even look at them. I can't use Piers because it does not show any energy card or pokemon card in deck.

Comments

• 4th3n5
    4th3n5 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

The Quick Ball bug is still persisting, can we please get this fixed?

• Tamiyoo16
    Tamiyoo16 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

+1 for this bug. Was occuring also for Hyper balls. Especially when playing at turn 1 I noticed.

Please, fix it.

Thank you

Theo

• DamsF
    DamsF Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited August 2023 #4
    Options

I also experienced this issue, which makes it impossible to play: any object/effect that needs to select cards in the deck is broken.

The screen displays shadows instead of cards, and these can not be selected.

TCG Live version:

Running on Windows 11, Dell laptop with GeForce.

Hi there Trainer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I edited your post as posting images on the forum is not allowed. If you ever have images you'd like to share with support or the development team, I encourage you to open a ticket. To do so, visit   https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there, click "Contact Us". Any feedback shared will be relayed for review.

Thanks!

• Plebsmeister
    Plebsmeister Member Posts: 15
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Common bug since 2022, developers don't care about players so they won't fix it.