Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Shorted on Credits

Options
KOMEN
KOMEN Member Posts: 18
5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees

I’ve been redeeming packs to get extra credits but have been getting less credits than the expected - and stated - amount. In one instance it said I received 8275 but my total only went up 2000 or so, and another it said 10,200 yet my total didn’t move at all. Extremely disappointed. Please address.

Answers

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

You are getting correct amount of credits this has been discussed on here plenty of times in the past. The number it gives you is wrong not the amount you get as multiples of cards its multiplying twice. So if you get 300 for 3 copies of a common it will say you have earned 900 which is totally wrong. The more you have of a card the bigger the discrepancy obviously. Next time you redeem count eh credits yourself and you will see.

• KOMEN
    Options

I see that now, but it should display the accurate number…

I’ve also figured a work-around: redeem packs individually and open one at a time. This way, doubles don’t stack.

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

I mean it SHOULD.. But Live has wayyy bigger problems that this right now.. If they are actually fixing them that is. Still a ton of baaadd bugs there from launch that have been reported.

• KOMEN
    Options

It’s a simple value code, I don’t think it would be an exceptionally complex fix. That said, it doesn’t bother me anymore since I’ve started redeeming my packs individually.