Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live Maintenance & Hotfix - 03.31.22

Options
TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 256 admin
First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Hello Trainers!  

The Pokémon TCG Live client will be in maintenance mode briefly to apply a hotfix. We expect an estimated downtime of 3 hours. Should that time need to be extended, we will update messaging here. See below for a list of all changes and updates made to the client.  

Hotfix Changes: 

The Spring 2022 Collectors Chest included two copies of Cyndaquil instead of the correct cards. 

• Fix added, so now players will receive a copy of Cyndaquil and Oshawott. 

The following cards from previous expansions were marked as legal for standard. 

• Dark Patch 
  • Energy Loto 
  • Unidentified Fossil  
  • Fix added so that these cards are again only no longer available in Standard and only available for Expanded (Beta) play. 

Card search within the Deck Editor is not functioning for languages other than English. 

• Fix added so that card search functions for all supported languages. 

When redeeming a code for the Spring 2022 Collectors Chest, the Arceus coin was not rewarded. 

• Fix added so the Arceus coin is now awarded when redeeming an active code. 

The Arceus V Bundle will be available in the shop today after the hotfix. We are aware that upon purchase there’s a bug where an incorrect variant of the card art is shown. However, once you receive the card, the correct card version and art will be available to players. This is currently being investigated. 

We appreciate your patience and all the feedback while we continue to work towards fixes for other reported issues. Thank you again for all your reports!  

Comments

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

While i appreciate patch notes and your fixing these things there's still a ton of things wrong with actually playing the game some which have been there since start of game and reported here. All influencers have pretty much abandoned live now (trickygym the most recent) and most are looking to get back to ptcgo due to slow progress of these fixes.

• AfterSunRise51
    AfterSunRise51 Member Posts: 19
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

I dont care what about streamers say I only want the game working. Good job with parch notes and some fixes

• ryze_demone
    ryze_demone Member Posts: 1
    Options

As soon as I start the game it shows me the battle pass as soon as I make a match it gives me a message with Written:

This feature is currently not available right now.

Please try again later.

I hope you solve this bug

Thanks

• Bornin985
    Bornin985 Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options

When you release a new patch, don't you test it?

Some bugs can fixed in development, instead of show the bug to the player.😥