Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.2 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 256 admin
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

How can I write support tickets?

@razorbbbblade - You can submit a support ticket here.

@TPCi_CursedSoup, When will we receive news or information about updates regarding past surveys??? It seems that people respond, but we don't know if they are reading, if they are developing something, there is no communication about the next step. We recently received another one of these questionnaires, we lost hours answering and nothing changes, it's time to be more transparent with us.

@GabiruBR - The survey from last year and the newer one that just went out are part of a larger report the team will be parsing. This newer one includes localized language so that more information from other regions gets captured. Once the team puts together their report on what's been submitted, we will share the results in future communications.

• RedSpeakable
    RedSpeakable Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Note many new visual bugs, and animation bugs.

• BlackFrieza
    BlackFrieza Member Posts: 2
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Game continues to freeze. Since update I've noticed new bugs: 1) arrows appear around cards when it is the other players turn 2) when viewing the discard pile you can no longer scroll to see the cards below.

• Firenote01
    Firenote01 Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment Photogenic
    Options

The board is bugged, but i kinda like it? The animation when playing the pokemon type doesnt go away on the board, but it does make it look more appealing i guess.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Firenote01 Pretty sure it's an intentional change.

• SpyX8209
    SpyX8209 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hi, I’m a bit new to the fourms. Not sure if this has been addressed either. The weakness mechanic is not functioning. This is my screen shot

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@SpyX8209 What are you talking about? Your attack did double damage. It's working just fine. Did you think weakness meant an instant KO or something?

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@SpyX8209 thunder shock does 20, lugia has a x2 weakness, 20 x 2 = 40.

• TheCrusader4
    TheCrusader4 Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup Is adding Expanded friend battles on the team's radar?

• skaerkrow
    skaerkrow Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Hey @TPCi_CursedSoup!

Is there any kind of road map available for what the devs are planning to implement? As we've committed to beta testing the client for yall for nothing it'd be nice to have at least some idea of the priority order etc, especially when we've moved to a service that implicitly gives us less for booster codes etc which feels like we're being punished for helping you develop the game 🙃 (also I miss playing Night March 😭)

So far this patch though i' ve not seen any particularly egregious bugs and this iteration of the Battle Pass seems far more generous than the previous one so it feels like some of the concerns of the community are to an extent being acted on :)