Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.2 Update Discussion Thread

Options
TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 249 admin
First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to leave feedback and discuss the latest Pokémon TCG Live Global Beta update.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

This feels very small, and the locking up issue that still exists isn't mentioned. At least the swords of just issue is fixed, but this feels like a bigger hotfix rather than an update.

Also, apparently you can't do the survey being sent out if you're in the US?

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    Options

This feels very small, and the locking up issue that still exists isn't mentioned. At least the swords of just issue is fixed, but this feels like a bigger hotfix rather than an update.

Also, apparently you can't do the survey being sent out if you're in the US?

@TechHog When you say locking up issue, are you referring to a hard freeze, or where players mention their opponent(or them) getting disconnected and the timer runs down until forced concede or restart is needed? Making sure I'm noting this all correctly. 😀

The survey now targets new players who didn't previously take it the last go around. It's also now localized in other languages for our International players. I'll have more information about this survey next week that I'll be looking to share here on the forums.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I mean the desync issue. It's still been going on for many players.

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    Options

I mean the desync issue. It's still been going on for many players.

@TechHog got it! Thank you for clarifying.

• razorbbbblade
    razorbbbblade Member Posts: 25
    5 Agrees First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Agree. It happened to me today…I have screenshots if anyone wants them.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

The survey now targets new players who didn't previously take it the last go around.

@TPCi_CursedSoup I thought that the previous surveys were anonymous?

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2023 #8
    Options

I have a question about a patch from several months ago. Around June, the font size for card counts in the deck builder and gameplay was reduced to about half of its previous size and has stayed that way since then. Was this change intentional? I have made two support tickets about this change (#1325214, #1535260) with screenshots.

I am referring to the numbers in the white circles. The old font size is present in some parts of gameplay and the summary screen after opening a pack.

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup I thought that the previous surveys were anonymous?

@jon11w - The survey submissions themselves are anonymous. Our Email Team sends the surveys to players who opt-in to receive emails. They use a unique ID system, which they only have access to, to avoid spamming unnecessarily. No other player data is shared, and the team responsible for the survey doesn't have access to any additional information.

I have a question about a patch from several months ago. Around June, the font size for card counts in the deck builder and gameplay was reduced to about half of its previous size and has stayed that way since then. Was this change intentional? I have made two support tickets about this change (#1325214, #1535260) with screenshots.

I am referring to the numbers in the white circles. The old font size is present in some parts of gameplay and the summary screen after opening a pack.

@ShiningLancer - Thanks for providing me with those ticket numbers so I can check those screenshots. I'll see if I can get more background on this specifically. Thanks for your patience!

• razorbbbblade
    razorbbbblade Member Posts: 25
    5 Agrees First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

How can I write support tickets?

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup, When will we receive news or information about updates regarding past surveys??? It seems that people respond, but we don't know if they are reading, if they are developing something, there is no communication about the next step. We recently received another one of these questionnaires, we lost hours answering and nothing changes, it's time to be more transparent with us.