Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Now 90% of the game players are chinese pretending to be Canadian.

Options
Alexia490858
Alexia490858 Member Posts: 6
First Comment

I have been lurking in the foreign social networking software for a long time and found that most of the players in the game are chinese now. Many players have found plenty of bugs and are making use of them. Worst of all, they have also found some major bugs, which they are going to use after the game is launched and the public beta will cause a devastating blow to the game in a short time. There is also 400 celebrations code equal to 200,000 pieces, which is too exaggerated and this should also be considered as a bug, but no one mentioned it. Now 90% of the game players are chinese pretending to be Canadian. Please fix the bug as soon as possible, otherwise it will exert a serious impact in the future.

Comments

• Fullmetalsam30
    Fullmetalsam30 Member Posts: 0
    Options

What exactly can they do with these bugs ???

The economy is completely closed to the account you're playing with. The only thing I see is they could sell account where they would have redeemed the 400 celebration codes and gotten that 200 000 credits. But the code market has already caught on to the increase in demand for celebration codes and has adjusted prices accordingly. So they would have to sell those accounts at a premium ... who would buy those exactly ??? People who just want to save the couple of hours or so it's going to take them to track down the 400 codes and redeem them.

• classyfenn
    classyfenn Member Posts: 0
    Options

im surprised that they got around the anti-vpn detection

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

I agree on the credits thing and it wont be changed but I doubt Nintendo care for the markets selling code cards in fact I'm sure they would prefer them not to exist. Buying gems is coming to the game after BETA everybody is certain of it thanks to the way the games set up. They may remove celebrations for sale when they do that though so you have to spend even more on gems to get credits. Though maybe not at first. This is why the 400 limits in place and the developers are doing this to kill code card websites. Its partly why we get 5 cards too so you need more packs. Luckily crafting is so easy.