Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What has happened to development?

Options
VanillaWaffle
VanillaWaffle Member Posts: 3

Have we just given up on the game already? i know i have... i just want to play and there are still no real meaningful updates or any meaningful progress on the beta, not even full expanded has been released yet what is going on. just wanna play but have had to quit until some progress is made as the game feels sad to play right now. pleaaaase some updates!

Comments

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

To be fair it takes time to push out updates. However, the ladder finishes within hours, theirs also maintenance planned around that time. Normally this wouldn't be important in itself however last week they announced there's a big announcement regarding the future of PCTG Live this week and we still haven't heard anything. So ppl are guessing its finally going live in BETA at least worldwide and they have been preparing for that. It would make sense as except a few major bugs ppl have reported they haven't really patched much lately as you say.

I would say somethings happening before the end of the week and if nothing doe get announced then yeah... Its gonna suck..