Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Evil team bracket final

clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 8,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
edited April 2025 in Pokémon Square #1

Evil team bracket final 14 votes

Atticus
35%
Alex_VaporeonTURTLEEEEEETacolaserSlam_Dunk_22DarthInteleonXD 5 votes
Lusamine
64%
JirarudanYagoFuecocoMichael629303EremasMonstaDashUnovanZoruaFallenFurfroudragonitebeamNoahLaprasForum 9 votes

Comments

  • Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 500 LOLs 1000 Comments
    Atticus

    This was a hard choice, but I went with Atticus because I've never played any of the Sun and Moon games.

  • YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    Lusamine

    Lusamine, I find her story quite interesting

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    Lusamine wins I think I’m going to take a break from brackets for a while (though I know it’s not helping the many discussions saying the forums were not as good as they used to be ) and if I’m being honest the next one I’ll probably do would be a repeat of the mythical bracket since it’s been almost a year since I did that (can’t believe it’s been that long) though I’m probably going to take a long break from brackets

  • NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 250 Agrees 250 Likes 25 Answers
    Lusamine

    oh yeah baby the jellyfish won

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs
    Lusamine

    How is Atticus even in the finals, team star wasnt even evil, like Ghettis is a true despicable villain.

  • NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 250 Agrees 250 Likes 25 Answers
    Lusamine

    @UnovanZorua good explanation, Lillie’s family is just the best thing Pokémon ever maked at the point of characters. Agree?

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers
    Lusamine

    I would put Arven and Giovanni above. Not much else.

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    actually would anyone be interested in a music bracket it may take a while to set up but I'm willing to do it if you guys want it since it is also the only bracket that I said I wanted to do which I haven't done yet