[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon MEMES
Comments
-
My skill when writing...
An essay for school:
A creative story:
About Greek Mythology:
A controversial topic I'm passionate about:
A Pokémon rant:
(Note: None of this art is mine. I know the Infernape is from the anime and Garchomp a Pokémon card, but the rest I don't know. However, I want to say all credit goes to them and they all did great!)
0 -
I think Meowth has it lol.
2 -
Its says uploading this contnent requires registation (idk what that means… also i cant read your essay 🥺)
1 -
i know idk what that means. i didnt have to regester for anything when i did it.
1 -
can you play unite now? (random thingy) I can in like 5 min
1