Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

CTD has become unbearable

I mentioned this in previous posts but I need to bring this matter to your attention. As of now, I can't finish one single game without the client crashing and closing.

Mobile version, my device runs on Android 11 with a snapdragon 665 chipset, 4GB RAM

As I stated in previous threads, I had this problem where the performance would gradually worsen, in particular after 2 or 3 games. Now, for whatever reason, the first game is enough to make my client force-close itself. Earlier it crashed before I even got to place my first active Pokemon. I realize you're dealing with a lot of reports and the game is in a complicated state, also for whatever reason I seem to be the only one facing this particular issue but still I hope this helps you detecting some inner problem that can be solved to improve not only playability but also overall performance (I'm also aware that I don't have the latest and most powerful hardware but I am confident of its ability to run card games and heavier stuff without breaking)

Thanks for your attention, I'm available for providing further details if needed