Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Skips my turn completely

While in game, after the opponent goes there's a bug where it'll completely skip my turn after the opponent turn ends. Most of the time there is no condition that says my turn is skipped. I'm not even able to put energy to my Pokemon, active or not. Just completely skips my turn.

I have a Moto G Pure.

Comments

• WhisperDawn
    WhisperDawn Member Posts: 19
    First Answer 5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments

This has happened to me many times and not once does it ask if I'm sure * want to end my turn. It has happened after 3 seconds into my turn (I know I didn't touch the end turn button because I was touching my hand to look at my cards). It has happened when I haven't even put down an energy (it didn't give me the pop-up to confirm) and it has happened more than once when I had enough energy on my active pokemon to attack (again without confirming) causing so many lost matches. Very frustrating!

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

Your games are probably lagging and timing you out of your turn, it's not that the end button presses itself.

• Sugisaki-Ren
    Sugisaki-Ren Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

equal to me, many times skipped my turn and lost the game because that bug, is a bug beacuse the timer begins in last turn or action of my oppenent and the time countdown over in my turn begins

• CapnStein
    CapnStein Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Turn inactivity timer is starting during opponent's turn to where it hits 0 exactly when the card drawing animation ends for my turn, effectively skipping my turn. Tried multiple games and it happened exactly the same way at the same time for several turns in a row for every game until i concede the match, Relaunched the game, same issue. The game is completely unplayable for me rn. Only started after the most recent update. On PC, it isn't lag on my end, maybe server side, but the consistancy of the timing makes me think there is something else happening here.

• SeñorKOMORI
    SeñorKOMORI Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Im just starting to play and it happens at least 5 times evento i think it was an effect or someting so i was looking their cards, not the best to begginers like me

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Make sure that your system time is properly synced to a server. If you've been entering it manually, this will happen if you're a few seconds off.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes
  • SaffronDestiny
    SaffronDestiny Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Just happened to me 3 turns into the match. For whatever reason I had 2 turns where I was basically forced to end my turn. Of course I would have lost b/c of this but I ended up timing out b/c, well, I couldn't do anything. Had I not have been forced to skip 2 consecutive turns I would have won. If I lose fairly then fine, but having a game taken from me b/c of something out of my control completely is frustrating. This game is really buggy from the few hours I've invested into it anyway. I am someone who played the previous iteration of the online TCG, and unfortunately this isn't stacking up well compared to that which is honestly very interesting. I certainly won't keep playing if my turns are skipped, and I'll take it a step further and say I don't want to win games knowing it might be happening to my opponents. I hate getting cheap wins like that.