Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Problems with the cards, Hisuian Zoroark Lost Origin #76 and Echoing Horn Chilling Reign #136

Options

I set up a deck to perform a test, in the AI deck tester, with the cards Hisuian Zoroark Lost Origin #76 and Echoing Horn Chilling Reign. #136, Well, in the first one, I faced Urshifu test deck, I used the card Hisuian Zoroark Lost Origin #76 and your attack Doom Curse (At the end of your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokémon will be Knocked Out.), so at the end of his turn, Urshifu was properly knocked out, so on my turn, the opponent with four Pokémon on the bench, I used the card Echoing Horn Chilling Reign. #136, and brought Urshifu to the bench, but he was automatically knocked out giving me two prizes, I thought it was a mistake at the time, so I repeated the game and the same way, but against Shadow Rider Calyrex and the same thing happened.

Some details I noticed when I used the attack Hisuian Zoroark Lost Origin #76 and your attack Doom Curse, A transparent texture where the active Pokémon was formed and remained until I used the card Echoing Horn Chilling Reign. #136, I don't know if that's what affected it, but it's more of a bug that came back to the game. Well I hope they put it in the next update to fix it.