Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How can we increase activeness on the forum

clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

I feel like activeness on the forums has decreased as of late I wonder why this is the case and if there is anything I can do to make the forums more engaging for others I have been on this forum for 9 months and I’ve seen people come and go people I have considered friends people who share a common interest in Pokémon people who leave a mark on this forum and shaped it for what it is today I wonder is there anything I can do to help people feel more welcome on the forum

Answers

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments
    edited 10:00PM #2

That's not something members should be worried about. People that work or own it are the ones that have that responsibility.

As random members all we can do is write whatever we want as long as we follow the rules. For sure nobody is expecting us (members) to find ways to keep this active… it is what it is.

And if you ask me the forum looks active enough and even a bit better than it was when the invasion started, now there's bit less useless topics and less childish stuff (theres still a lot of garbage but fortunately less). In this case less is more.