Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't have different arts of same card in Pokemon TCG Live

Can't have different arts of same card in Pokemon TCG Live

Example: I have 1 full art Avery, because of that, I can't exchange credits for a normal art Avery instead, making Avery card overall expensive for me. Please fix this issue, make it possible to include different types of art for the same card. One solution: Make the full art a different card than the normal art, but still make it so you can't have more than 4 overall in your deck.

Another example: I owned a lot of full art Pokemon and trainers in the old Pokemon TCG Online before migrating to TCG Live, and they does not show up in the TCG Live game, is that a bug?

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

You totally can have diffent arts of the same card.

Navigate to the Edit Deck area and select the card whose variation or rarity you are looking for.

Directly below the screen that enlarges the card, select the available dropdown button, which will open a list of the variations and rarities of that card in the game.

Hold and drag the cards left or right to see how many of each variation or rarity you own.

Then just click "plus" button to add or "minus" to remove from the deck. Or if you want to exchange credits just select the Exchange button.

The cards that migrated from TCG Online should be there you just have to use the correct filters. But don't forget expanded only allows cards from SM and forward. Cards from the XY and BW series are not playable in the game yet and cards from series before those are forever gone.

• WaffleLycanroc
    WaffleLycanroc Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

My bad! I just recently found the "Available" button where I can see all versions of the cards, but thanks for explaning it anyway! :)

• WaffleLycanroc
    WaffleLycanroc Member Posts: 3
    First Comment