Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Charizard and Dragonite!

AshleyGamer1995
AshleyGamer1995 Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
10 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper

They are really cool, yet very similar to each other in terms of appearance, dragon styles and their orange colour! I can't say myself who is better than the other, as they're both awesome and useful in battle on equal measure. :D I've seen many artworks and anime scenes of them two involved, and they're usually rivals to each other! ;)

And although they're both dragons, I know that Charizard isn't Dragon-type, however, like Dragonite is. But that Charizard looks more dragonish (European, mainly) in the look of himself, with head and facial shapes. Dragonite's face, on the other hand, isn't as dragonish-looking as Charizard's, but is more cuter (except the one owned by Iris, he looks very mean indeed O_O) and with a big nose! Yes, it does look like a big nose to me and always has been, more particularly from left or right side angles. Overall, Charizard and Dragonite are great! I also owned them both in Let's Go Pikachu and had a ride with them in the air, which was really nice! ^^ [heart]

I even chose Dragonite as my avatar here, he looks great with the purple background! ;D I was going to select Charizard's avatar that's nice as well, but… Nah, I'm fine. Dragonite, I choose you! ^^

Comments