Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Requests for Legacy Expanded Mode to allow B & W to Sword & Shield Sets to be used - TCGl Feedback

Since this a FEEDBACK Section of the forums,
Seek have this to be in Version 1.20.0 (right after 1.19.0)

Put Expanded Beta out of beta and Add Legacy Expanded Mode to allow Black & White to Sword & Shield Sets (since that Sword and Shield Sets cycle fully complete)

Comments

• Lygars
    Lygars Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees

Expanded out of Beta and add Legacy mode!? 100% not happening this year bro

they said full Expanded format was a priority a year ago and absolutely nothing has changed on that front! now you think they will come up with not only Expanded plus an Legacy mode? you 're tripping bro

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 LOLs 100 Likes

I think it is deliberate to keep everyone on the Standard hamster wheel. I think if most TCG companies had their way we would throw out our collections every year and buy new cards.

Older, rotated cards need to go somewhere. Cards, virtual or physical, need some potential utility and value beyond their Standard lifespan. Otherwise I think they will quickly find that players will drop the game en masse.

Legacy would be great, but they can't even manage Expanded right now. I think they should prioritise that so that the majority of older sets from Online are usable.