Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Problems / bugs and sugestions

Hi. First of all, I want to say that I'm really enjoying the game and having a lot of fun with its collection and combat aspects. That being said, I'm going to list a few small issues and ideas that you might want to consider implementing:

(Device: Samsung S23 - Android 14)

Issues / Bugs:

• On Android, there is no haptic feedback (vibration) when scrolling through the booster pack selection screen (single booster pack).
  • There are small FPS drops that affect the fluidity of the animations. It is especially noticeable when opening booster packs (stuttering when the cards rise to be presented right after opening it) and when moving from card to card (swipe left or right) while viewing a card from the collection. I understand that it is something related to loading the card art, but it happens in all graphic modes both on my device and on other high-end devices where I have tested it.

Suggestions:

• Have a graphics option that uncaps the FPS of the application to take advantage of the screens with more hz of high-end devices.
  • Use the gyroscope while viewing a card so that it moves in a synchronized way and gives a depth effect, allowing you to admire the art and holo effect of the card without having to manually move it with your finger on the touch screen.
  • Implement an option that allows manually adding new cards to the collection by dragging them to their corresponding place.
  • Make it so that a card does not replace another when dragging it in the gallery editor, but rather moves all of them one space forward to make ordering them easier.
  • Allow marking a card as "I want it" from the main collection menu.
  • Give some experience when losing, or at least for getting some points in the match after a defeat.

Comments

• PikaCommando
    PikaCommando Member Posts: 3

Give some experience when losing, or at least for getting some points in the match after a defeat.

Need this so much! That way, close matches will still be a rewarding experience (both figuratively and literally) rather than a frustrating one after having done your best and getting nothing out of it.

How about 5xp per point? Winner still gets 15xp for their three points while loser can at least get 10xp from scoring two points before losing.

• Islanzadi38
    Islanzadi38 Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper First Comment

I suggest spelling suggestions correctly in the title.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

A Ranked Ladder was more/less confirmed to be implemented some months after the game final release, this will for sure address your concerns.

Regarding the graphics/performance I have to say I'm impressed how good it is, the battery usage is pretty low and the phone barely gets hot. Theres those small things OP mentioned but this is a great start.

The main big issue I see is how short the free content is, 2 packs a day it's basically nothing… after that there is not much to do except batlle to level up. The Ranked Ladder and trade with other players will eventually make it better, but still not enough… there needs to be more to do, the only thing that can keep the game relevant it's the deck battles… like adding more battle modes maybe? The card collection it's nice but it will get boring with time if there is nothing more than a Ranked Ladder to do.

• Javichakalote
    Javichakalote Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper

I'm Spanish, and my English isn't perfect. I really didn't expect to get passive-aggressive comments on the official Pokémon forum...