Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please change the sound effect for Energy regeneration

When I played the game, I kept hearing this sound that sounded like someone was moving heavy furniture in another room. Problem is, I live alone. So where the hell is the sound coming from?

It took a while but I eventually noticed that I only hear the sound whenever Energy is generated at the start of each player's turn in battle. Why is such an unfitting, out-of-place sound used for this? Worse, it is in stereo for whatever reason, but it only plays in the right ear, even when the opponent's Energy is generated which is on the left side of the screen!

Please change the sound effect for Energy regeneration to be something more fitting, maybe something more bubbly or water-y to match their appearance and animation. And either make the opponent's Energy generation sound play in the left ear or make it play completely mono in both ears instead of right ear all the time!

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments
    edited October 11 #2

Tbh I don't think the sound is that bad lol to me sounds more like some kind of eletronic thing.

Just adding one more thing… this is when you know a game was well developed… people complain about (disliking a little sound) and the sound effect being stereo instead of just one side. TCG Live devs must be jealous 😅