Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Freezing

why is it still freezing like every second game on mobile? Seemingly fixed it with the hot fix just to bring it back with the last routine maintenance. This trash is honestly an embarrassment.

Answers

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

Absolutely, I already mentioned this, since the last update my games freeze significantly more then used to.

It's not specific cards or even decks, it seems just totally random freeze… then I have to close the app… obviously losing the game.

This is something should be seriously looked at, imagine this would happen during a tournament (luckily so far didn't) that would be really frustrating.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 365 mod
    100 Comments 25 LOLs 5 Answers 25 Likes

Hi @Hyperion924955, We understand your concerns about the game freezing up. Our support team can take a closer look and further assist. Can you please submit a ticket to them? To do that, please go to support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then hit "Contact Us." Thanks!

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 5 Answers

a mod said something different!

• Hyperion924955
    Hyperion924955 Member Posts: 59
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes

annnnnd it's still happening. But hey at least the Radiant holo patterns have changed. The old pattern was really making the game unplayable. 🤦

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

Yup… priorities…

And the new patterns don't even look that good.

• Duaner_83
    Duaner_83 Member Posts: 17
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Agrees

I have the same issue on Android, on a pretty new Galaxy s24. Game froze while I took 2 prizes in a game I was winning (of course). The client is laughably unplayable at this point.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 320 mod
    100 Comments 25 LOLs Second Anniversary 25 Likes

Hi Trainers,

If you are still facing issues with the game freezing up, our support team can take a closer look and further assist. Can you please submit a ticket to them? To do that, please go to support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then hit "Contact Us." Thanks!